- Dynamic Active Energy Evolution ETF
- Dynamic Active Global Infrastructure ETF
- Dynamic Alternative Yield Class
- Dynamic Alternative Yield Fund
- Dynamic Energy Evolution Fund
- Dynamic Energy Income Fund
- Dynamic Global Infrastructure Class
- Dynamic Global Infrastructure Fund
- Dynamic Global Real Estate Fund
- Dynamic Real Estate & Infrastructure Income Fund
- Dynamic Real Estate & Infrastructure Income II Fund
- Dynamic Strategic Energy Class
- Dynamic Active Retirement Income+ ETF
- Dynamic Income Opportunities Fund
- Dynamic Liquid Alternatives Private Pool
- Dynamic Retirement Income+ Fund
North American Balanced
Oscar Belaiche joined Dynamic in 1997. As Senior Vice President and portfolio manager, he is head of the Equity Income team, managing over $19 billion in assets for Dynamic.
The 23-member team invests in quality businesses at a reasonable price (QUARP®) and focuses on securities that pay a dividend or distribution. The team has in-depth knowledge in all 11 GICS sectors and multi-alternatives by country and region – Canada, U.S. and Global.
Oscar brings to the Dynamic team 39 years of business, operational and investment experience as a money manager, asset manager, developer and corporate banker.
Prior to joining Dynamic, he spent seven years at The Prudential Insurance Company of America, where he rose to the position of Vice President of Property Investments. In this role, he was responsible for their Canadian investment portfolio of 43 commercial properties totalling 5.6 million square feet.
Oscar graduated in 1980 with an Honours B.A. in Business Administration from the University of Western Ontario. He has his Chartered Financial Analyst designation and is a Fellow of the Institute of Canadian Bankers.
Re-evaluating retirement income
Oscar shares his thoughts on how advisors can help clients navigate today’s historically low interest rate waters.
– Wealth Professional