Survivor Benefit Application Forms

When a spouse or parent of young children passes away, the surviving spouse and/or the children may be entitled to government benefits. Please find below links to various information sources and applications involving the Canada Pension Plan program and the notification of death regarding Old Age Security. Your advisor can help you with this process.