Buying a home means some exciting new changes in your life and lifestyle. Your advisor can help you through the process of acquiring your home and dealing with the financial changes that home ownership entails. Take this opportunity to review your situation and objectives and consider asking your advisor these questions:
- Should I seek legal advice?
- Do I need a real estate agent and how would I find one?
- Where should I start looking for a home?
- How do I decide how much I can afford to spend?
- How should I finance my new home?
- What is the Home Buyers' Plan?
- What are the tax implications of home ownership?
- How does home ownership affect my financial plan?